Skip Navigation
*To search for student contact information, login to FlashLine and choose the "Directory" icon in the FlashLine masthead (blue bar).




Newspaper Links

Tourist Information

     City Guide

Curriculum & Ministry Information

Visa, Specific Health Information & Other requirements

Brisbane (Queensland)

Darwin (Northern Territory)

Geelong (Victoria)

Perth (Western Australia)

All students completing a placement in Northern Territory schools (Darwin) require a ‘Working with Children’s card, fill in the form at Working With Children.

                               Sara Luehring's COST experience