Accomplishments of our Programs include the following:
- Nationally accredited master’s and doctoral programs by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP). CACREP is the national accrediting body representing standards of excellence in the counseling profession.
- The Clinical Mental Health Counseling and CHDS doctoral program has approved curriculum from the Ohio Counselor, Social Worker, and Marriage & Family Therapist Board.
- The School Counseling program has approved curriculum from the Ohio Department of Education.
- The U.S. News and World Report have recently ranked our Program within the top 15 counselor education programs in the nation.
- Our faculty has been ranked #1 in Counseling Education / Counseling & Guidance for scholarly productivity by the Chronicle of Higher Education.
The program utilizes an in-house counseling center (the Counseling and Human Development Center, CHDC) for training purposes. The CHDC is considered one of the largest counseling centers in the nation.