Faculty/Staff Equipment Checkout
Faculty and staff can check out the following equipment items:
Items are picked up and returned to the front desk of the IRC.
Faculty Equipment for Delivery
Faculty can reserve certain technology to be delivered to the classroom at the beginning of class. All reservations should be made with the online scheduler. Items available for reserve include:
- Mobile MacBook Cart: The MacBook cart has 40 MacBooks that are delivered and picked up from the classrooms. All MacBooks connect to the Internet via wireless cards. These laptops will also print to the computer labs/IRC via Uniprint. These are ideal for when the labs are booked but you need computers in your classroom. If you need computers on a regular basis, please reserve a classroom computer lab.
- Mobile Dell Cart: The De;; cart has 26 laptops with chargers. The cart is delivered and picked up from the classrooms. All laptops connect to the Internet via wireless cards. These laptops do not have not have CD/DVD drives.
- TV/VCR Cart: All of the classrooms have VCR's and a way to project the image (either projector or television monitor). However, this can be reserved and delivered to conference rooms or other locations that do not already have VCR capabilities.
- Document Cameras: White Hall classrooms have either document cameras or overhead projectors. However, if you would like to project something other than a transparency, and your room only has an overhead projector, please reserve a document camera for classroom delivery.
- iPad Cart: The iPad cart has 19 iPads that are delivered and picked up from the classrooms.