The mission of the KSU Child Development Center is to enable all children and families to experience exemplary early education.
The mission priorities are to:
- Offer an education based on relationships to children of university families (students, staff, and faculty).
- Include parents as full partners in their children's education.
- Support the development of teachers who are reflective, passionate about their work, grounded in theory and the content of the curriculum, researchers of their own practice, and above all, able to develop meaningful relationships with children and families.
- Engage in on-going inquiry into our own practices.
- Communicate our work to our professional and local communities.
- Advocate for high quality services for children and families.