To add class notes or update your information, fill out our update form.
- Donald R. Coffee, '55 and '58, was awarded the Centennial Alumni Award at the 2011 Hall of Fame Awards Ceremony.
- Joel Schackne, '69 of Davie, FL retired in June, 2006 after 36 years of teaching high school math. Joel taught in Miami-Dade County's Gifted Program since 1977 and was the County's 1998-1999 Math Teacher of the Year along with being an AP Statistics Consultant for the College Board. In June, 2007 Joel married Debbie Jenkins Jones
- Tom Fagan, '65, '66, '69 PhD of Memphis, TN is currently the Director of the School Psychology Program at the University of Memphis. In April, 2011 Tom was awarded the Willard R. Sparks Eminent Faculty Award. Tom was also awarded the Distinguished Alumni Award at the 2011 EHHS Awards Ceremony.
- Dr. Geraldine L. McBroom, '70, '75 MA of Albuquerque, NM retired from Central New Mexico Community College where she served for twenty-two years. She served as the Dean of the School of Adult and General Education for the last twelve years of her career. Gerry started her teaching career at Coply Junior High School. While at KSU Gerry was a member of the Delta Zeta sorority and served as President of Panhellenic Council.
- Tom Weinum, '72 of Rancho Santa Margarita, CA will be retiring in June 2011 after 37 years of teaching Special Education and coaching soccer and track at Huntington Beach HS in Southern California.
- Paula Rhynew, '77 MA, '84 PhD of Fox Point, WI has been appointed Associate Dean for Graduate Studies and Research in the College of Health Sciences at the University of Wisconsin- Milwaukee (UWM) and is also a Professor in the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders.
- Linda Carter, '79, '83 of Walnut Creek, CA is currently exploring quantum physics, cutting-edge healing methodologies and consciousness in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Dr. Kenneth W. Dobbins, '87, was awarded the Alumni Leadership Award at that 2011 EHHS Hall of Fame Awards Ceremony.
- Pam Milliken- Ebert, '91 of Lisbon, OH has been admitted into the doctoral program at Kent State for Counselor Education and Supervision and will begin fall, 2011. Pam will also be a graduate from Walsh University in August, 2011 with a Master's degree in Mental Health Counseling.
- Trish Johnson Kwartler, '89 M.Ed in Special Education, '97 PhD in Curriculum and Instruction: Early Childhood Education of Silver Lake, OH was an Assistant Professor at Ashland University teaching undergraduate and graduate courses in education and qualitative research. From 2004-2010, Trish developed after school and summer programs for vulnerable populations of grades 4-6 students. As of summer 2011, Trish retired.
- Marcia Clay, '83 BA, '91 MPA of Charlotte, NC is currently the Assistant Director and Career Advisor for the College of Liberal Arts, Fine Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
- Laura Neidert, '07 of Farmville, VA works as the Assistant Director of Career Development at Hampden-Sydney College in Hampden-Sydney, Virginia. H-SC is one of three all male colleges in the country and focuses exclusively on undergraduate liberal arts education.
- Dr. Rebecca Ann Zurava, '83, '06 PhD of Stow, OH is very active in the Kent State University community. She participates in Careers over Coffee, Freshmen Welcome Week, Summer Reading Project, School of Library and Information Sciences Alumni and Friends Council, College of Education, Health, and Human Services Advisory Council, and is a life member of the KSU Alumni Association.
- Caitlyn (Cushner) Kowalski, '06, '07 M.Ed, '09 Educational Specialist of Akron, OH married Craig Kowalski '05 in Kitty Hawk, North Carolina on June 28, 2009.
- Anthony Hamilton, '10 of Uhrichsville, OH is the chef de cuisine at Roxie the Restaurant and Red the Steakhouse in Beachwood, OH. He manages and trains over 100 employees and creates seasonal dishes for the menus at the two restaurants.
- Renee Brenneman, '07 MS, is employed as a clinical dietitian at the Cleveland Clinic. She started her career as a clinical dietitian at the University of Virginia Health Systems working with cardiology, general medicine, neurology and dialysis patients.
- Alicia Weaver, '08 of Quinhagak, AL is currently teaching reading and math in a Yupik village in Quinhagak.
- Lauren Hopkins, 2010 M. Ed. of Richmond VA, is currently working as a Program Assistant in Fraternity and Sorority Life at Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond.
- Jason Nutter, '05 of Alliance OH, married Kylene Stewart March 22, 2008. The couple have a daughter Leah, born July, 2010
- Stephen Fowler, '08 of Alliance OH married Karla Kurtz in September, 2009 and taught at Tuscarawas Valley High School from 2007-2010. Since 2010, Stephen has been the Assistant Principal at Alliance High School.
- Ashley Szabo (Bartok) , '08 of Cuyahoga Falls, OH was married on August 28, 2010 to William Bartok
- William Bartok, '09 of Cuyahoga Falls, OH was married on August 28, 2010
- Dr. Geeta K. Verma, '01, was awarded the Recent Alumni Award at the 2011 EHHS Awards Ceremony.
- Shalva Tabatadze, '07, was awarded the Diversity Alumni Award at the 2011 EHHS Awards Ceremony.
- Dr. Janette Elias George Habashi, '04, was awarded the International Alumni Award at the 2011 EHHS Awards Ceremony.
- Complete the online form or submit updates to Peter Schiraldi, Office of the Dean at email@example.com . Please make sure to include your degrees and class years.