Skip Navigation
*To search for student contact information, login to FlashLine and choose the "Directory" icon in the FlashLine masthead (blue bar).

Undergrad teaching licensure

Undergraduate Education Minor Leading to Teaching Licensure (non EHHS majors)

For the following programs, students seeking licensure must be admitted into Advanced Study and into the Education Minor in order to enroll in upper-division professional education coursework:

For the following programs, students have the option of declaring the Education Minor if they want to become a licensed teacher: