Florence Semester Costs
The cost for your participation in the Florence Semester will include the following items.
Here are a few thing to keep in mind while you look over the program costs.
- These costs do not include food, text books, travel to group flight departure points and other incidentals.
- These estimates are not guaranteed for future semesters.
- Most Kent State University scholarships will apply to study abroad costs and federal financial aid will apply. KSU students click HERE to view the Kent State Financial Aid website and contact Tara Jackson at 330-672-2972330-672-2972 (email@example.com) to request an appointment to review your funding options. For non-Kent students, contact your university's financial aid office as most of your scholarships and federal aid will apply.
- Please remember to apply early if you are planning to use for financial aid or loans.
- You will be billed by the Kent State University Bursar for the costs in the table below. A three payment plan is available.
Type Cost Description
|$2,600||Includes (among other items): administrative costs at Kent and Florence, class materials, Internet access fees, printer fees and student services
||Round trip airfare to Florence, Italy
||$211.25||Required by Kent State University and only valid for expenses incurred out of the U.S.A.
|KSU Tuition 2012-2013
Please visit Kent State Admissions & Financial Aid for the most up to date tuition costs.
|Housing||$3,527||Apartments are furnished. Kitchen items and bed linens are provided, but bath towels are not. Price includes minimum utility use. Students will be provided with detailed information about the terms of the rental.
||Includes lodging and transportation. Actual costs depend on the specific program in which you are enrolled in Florence.
|Payable to KSU Bursar