Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Experience fashion design and merchandising in Hong Kong!
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University exchange is only open to students from the School of Fashion Design and Merchandising during the spring semester. All courses are taught in English and there is no language requirement.
PolyU is the leading design institution in Asia with emphasis in the cultivation of design thinking through a unique cultural dialogue between the East and the West with a humanistic and sustainable approach.
Click HERE to view a course list.
For more information about the application process and FAQs, click HERE.
While in the program, you will live in one of the residence halls on campus. You can request a roommate from our program. Each room has internet access and is fully furnished. You will be responsible for purchasing your own food and paying for all travel, visa costs, clothing, entertainment, and textbooks.
Contact the KSU College of Fashion and Merchandising for scholarship opportunities.
Payable to your Kent State Bursar’s Account:
- *12 credit hours of KSU Tuition: $4,836 (Ohio residents)
$8,816 (Non-Ohio resident)
- Program/Admin Fee: $250
- Insurance: $42.25/month
- Personal Liability Insurance - click HERE for pricing and coverage options
* For the most up to date tuition rates, please click HERE
Expenses While Abroad
- *Housing (PolyU Student Halls of Residence): 40 HKD per day ($5+ USD)
- Food: 65 HKD per day ($8+ USD)
- Laundry and residence fees: 200 HKD per month ($25+ USD)
- Miscellaneous expenses: 20 per day ($2.50+ USD)
* For more information about housing, click HERE.