University Diversity Action Council
The Role and Mission of the University Diversity Action Council
1) Provide advice to the Vice President of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) on diversity matters.
2) Serve as a leadership council for university-wide diversity related matters.
3) Collect relevant data and communicate diversity progress from colleges and divisions.
4) Ensure that the diversity initiatives of colleges and divisions translate the university-wide strategic diversity action plan.
5) Serve as an advocate for the diversity agenda at Kent State University.
6) Attend a monthly meeting or arrange for an alternate to attend if not available.
UDAC MEETING SCHEDULE
2014 - 2015
All meetings will start at 9:30AM and wrap-up by 11:30AM
Friday, September 19th (Friday) **UDAC Retreat @ KSU Stark from 8:00AM-4:30PM
Friday, October 17th
Friday, November 21st
Friday, January 16th
Friday, February 20th
Friday, March 20th
Friday, April 17th
Meetings will be held in the Vaughn Hoover Room, A325 of the College of Business Administration.
**If you require polycom, please contact Kimberly Kennedy at 330-672-8563 or firstname.lastname@example.org