Register a Student Organization
Registering your student organization:
* Spring Registration is now closed.
Fall 2014 Registration
Opens: August 4, 2014
Deadline: September 19, 2014
Before clicking through the registration site, make sure you have the following:
1. The FlashLine ID (email) and contact information of a minimum of five officers that meet the following requirements:
2. The FlashLine ID (email) of your advisor who must meet the following requirement:
- Student must be enrolled in at least eight (8) undergraduate or six (6) graduate credit hours
- Student must maintain a cumulative grade point average of 2.25
- Student must have passed at least six (6) or more hours in the proceeding semester.
- Student cannot be on semester warning or academic probation
- Individual must be a full time or part time permanent university employee, or military personnel working with Kent State University ROTC programs. Campus Ministers (a registered member of Campus Ministers Organization CMO) are restricted to advising their affiliated organizations.
3. Your organization’s constitution in Word or PDF format ready to be uploaded to the site.
Once you have submitted your registration, it will be sent to your advisor and a staff member in the Center for Student Involvement for approval. You will receive email notification once your organization has been registered!
Click here to go to the Student Organization Registration site.