Student Academic Services
The Office of Academic Services & Enrollment Management consists of numerous areas of responsibility. These include the maintaining and retention of records for current and past students, managing the registration, documentation, and results analysis for APMLE Parts I, II, and III, scheduling coursework for all students, completing verifications of graduation and student enrollment, grading of examinations and maintaining each course's grade roster, and administering and analyzing CPM's assessment studies and internal and external surveys.
The department also assists students in the residency process from the initial application to match day, creates clinical rotation schedules for students in all grade levels, and supervises the clerkship process (including application and selection).
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Enrollment & Graduation Verification Form - Requests are generally completed within two business of the receipt of the request form. There is no charge for this service.
- Clerkship Policy & Procedure Handbook
- Current Student Request Form
- Letter of Recommendation Form
- Alumni Transcript and Board Request Form