CPM Hall of Fame
Dear OCPM/ KSUCPM Alum:
It’s that time of year again! Nominations for the OCPM Hall of Fame Society are now being
The OCPM Hall of Fame Society honors distinguished podiatrists in recognition of their
outstanding contributions within the podiatric community. You’re invited to nominate a respected
OCPM alumnus who is worthy of joining this prestigious society.
Please complete this form, tear off the top half and return it to KSUCPM no later than Friday, January 9, 2015. For your convenience, information about the 2015 Glass Slipper Féte is included in this packet for you to keep.
If you have any questions regarding the OCPM Hall of Fame Society or the nomination process,
please contact Alyssa Shepherd, Advancement Services Manager, at 216-916-7547 or
email@example.com. Thank you for your continued support of our college.
Aaron Chokan, DPM Kelly Whaley, DPM
Alumni Association Chair Hall of Fame Chair
Nomination Criteria and Guidelines
· Must be OCPM Graduate who expresses a strong appreciation and loyalty towards their alma mater
· 20 years or greater of dedicated service in the field of podiatry
· Prior or current experience serving on a boards/committees involving the podiatric medical community
· Nominees must be a current 2015 or life member of the OCPM Alumni Association
· Recognized as distinguished clinician/practitioner with outstanding professionalism and contributions to the achievements within the Podiatric Medical Community
· Demonstrates the highest moral and ethical values associated with podiatry
· Can be nominated posthumously
· Nominations accepted from CPM alumni, faculty, staff, residents, students, advisory board members, and members of the podiatric community general public (colleague, spouse, self, etc.)
· Nominations will be reviewed and two inductees will be selected by current Hall of Fame Inductees
· Neatly and accurately complete all information on the nomination forms. Add supporting pages if needed.
· Please mail, fax, or e-mail your form to Alyssa Shepherd, Advancement Services Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org, by Friday January 9, 2015.
Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine
6000 Rockside Woods Blvd.
Independence, Ohio 44131
P: 216-916-7547 F: 216-447-1631