- Journal Finder and College of Podiatric Medicine E-Journals
- PubMed Access
- UpToDate for CPM Wireless and Off-Campus
- Online Medical Databases
- College of Podiatric Medicine Library E-Books
- Online Resources
- Kent State University Libraries
- Board Reviews
- McGlamry's Comprehensive Textbook of Foot and Ankle Surgery
Library Account and Circulation Procedures
Books in the general collection, reserve books, and iPods may circulate. Reference books, videos, current and bound journals do not circulate. All circulating materials must be charged for out-of-library use at the Circulation Desk. Students, faculty and staff may borrow any circulating material. Laptops, headphones, dry erase marker kits and other items such as bones must be returned before closing.
Loan Periods, Renewals, and Overdue Fines
Books should be returned via the book drop outside the main doors of the Library. Overdue books, reserve books and iPods must be returned directly to a staff member. Please do not use the book drop for these items.