Grants Accounting supports the administration of restricted funds by promoting accountability, compliance, and timely dissemination of accurate information.
We strive to
- Protect the reputation of the university and its principle investigators.
- Promptly review and process fiscal transactions in order to provide timely and accurate financial information.
- Invoice and report accurately and on time.
- Minimize administrative burden of faculty and staff.
- Train and support the university community.
- Develop and negotiate a fair and equitable indirect cost rate for the university.
- Apply federal regulations, state laws, and university policies with consistency.
- Listen and respond to needs and concerns in a considerate, attentive and understanding manner.
- Be active contributing members of communities of practice devoted to financial research administration.
- Continually improve our knowledge and practices.