- Values & Beliefs
- Senior Vice President for Finance and Administration
- Business Administrator Services Forum
- Responsibility Center Management
About Business and Finance:
- Business & Administration Services
- Compliance and Risk Management
- Facilities Planning and Operations
- Financial Reporting & Cash Management
- Internal Audit
- Public Safety
- University Budget and Financial Analysis
Profile Detail Page - Do Not Remove
Thomas Bialke came to Kent State University in 1995 to manage the laboratory safety, radiation safety, biosafety and laser safety programs. He has served as the Chair of the Institutional Animal Use and Care Committee and as a member of the Institutional Review Board for the use of human subjects in research. He currently chairs the Laboratory Safety, Radiation Safety and the Biosafety Committees.
Bialke has a bachelor’s degree from the University of Minnesota, Duluth and a Master of Science in Public Health from the University of Minnesota School of Public Health. He briefly worked for the Minnesota Department of Health as a health facilities surveyor before joining the US Army, where he served as a Captain in the Medical Service Corp as an Environmental Science Officer.
After his tour of duty ended Bialke worked for BF Goodrich as a certified industrial hygienist; he also worked at the General Tire and Rubber Co. and Glidden Paint.