- Values & Beliefs
- Senior Vice President for Finance and Administration
- Business Administrator Services Forum
- Responsibility Center Management
About Business and Finance:
- Business & Administration Services
- Compliance and Risk Management
- Facilities Planning and Operations
- Financial Reporting & Cash Management
- Internal Audit
- Public Safety
- University Budget and Financial Analysis
Profile Detail Page - Do Not Remove
Donald Head began his employment with Kent State University in 2008 as the Occupational Health and Safety Coordinator in the department of Environmental Health and Safety. He assists departments in providing safe work environments by evaluating the workspace to identify and mitigate any chemical, physical, or biological factors which have the potential to cause injury.
He coordinates and conducts safety training, ergonomic assessments, building inspections, and indoor air quality assessments. He also investigates health and safety incidents involving university employees.
Head received his bachelor of science degree from Kent State University.
OFFICEEnvironmental Health and Safety
Compliance and Risk Management
CONTACT INFOOops! There was a problem retrieving this person's contact information.
Please try again in a few minutes...