Computer Design, Animation and Game Design - A.A.S. Download to print
The Associate of Applied Science in Computer Design, Animation and Game Design provides students with coursework in design, animation, game design and virtual reality. Computer-aided design (CAD) is used throughout the program for computer modeling and multimedia development. This program prepares students for entry-level positions as technical illustrators, drafter/designer technicians in business and computer animation and game design industries, as well as in the field of multimedia development. This major articulates with the CAD for Manufacturing certificate and the technology 2+2 baccalaureate degree; please contact an advisor for more information. This program is available at the Tuscarawas Campus, with coursework available at the Kent and Stark Campuses.
Admission is open to anyone with a high school diploma or its equivalent.
Minimum 70 credit hours. Minimum 2.000 cumulative GPA and in major.
Program Learning Outcomes
Graduates of this program will be able to:
1. Demonstrate entry level skills in design, animation, game design and virtual reality.
2. Demonstrate comprehensive skills in drafting/designing and multimedia development.
3. Demonstrate thorough understanding of professional Engineering and ethical responsibilities with illustrations with real world cases.
4. Demonstrate an ability for effective oral, graphic and written communication.
5. Recognize the need for, and an ability to engage in lifelong learning.
See individual campuses.
- Admissions & Financial Aid
- Student Life
- News & Events