Radiologic Technology Completion Program - A.T.S. Download to print
The Salem Campus offers associate degree completion programs for certified radiologic technologists who have completed their education at an accredited institution and have been certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
Radiologic technologists held about 216,000 jobs in 2010. More than 60 percent of all jobs were in hospitals. Most other jobs were in offices of physicians; including diagnostic imaging centers; and outpatient care centers.
Must be a registered radiologic technologist prior to program start. Program applicants are encouraged to meet with an advisor at the Salem campus to discuss the program requirements.
Minimum 66-67 credit hours. Minimum 2.000 cumulative GPA and in major.
Program Learning Outcomes
Graduates of this program will be able to:
1. Demonstrate oral communication skills.
2. Demonstrate written communications kills in the classroom, clinical setting and workplace.
3. Successfully perform all radiographic procedures in the lab and clinical setting and workplace.
4. Demonstrate professional conduct in the clinical setting and workplace.
5. Satisfactorily perform entry-level procedures upon employment as a radiologic technologist.
See individual campuses.
- Admissions & Financial Aid
- Student Life
- News & Events