Peter C. Tandy
- Acting Vice-President for Research (2006 - 2007)
- Chair, Department of Physics (2001 - 2004)
- Director of Center for Nuclear Research, KSU (1992 - 2000)
- Elected Fellow of the Australian Institute of Physics (1995)
- Elected Fellow of the American Physical Society (1996)
- Distinguished Scholar Award, Kent State University (2001)
Scholarly, Creative & Professional Activities
Research program supported continuously by NSF single-PI grants: 1979-2012.
Non-perturbative QCD-based field theory modeling of hadrons and hadronic interactions; QCD substructure and effective field theory models for nuclear interactions; Electromagnetic form factors and substructure of nucleons and mesons; Electromagetic excitation of simple hadronic transitions relevant to the experimental program at Jefferson Lab; Path integral formulation of field theory; Dynamical chiral symmetry breaking, composite particles in field theory.
- Theoretical Physics, Strong Interaction Physics, and Nuclear/Particle Physics