Linda L. Williams
- University of California, Riverside, Ph.D. 1983 Philosophy
- University of California, Riverside, M.A. 1979 Philosophy
- University of Redlands, B.A. 1974 Philosophy
Scholarly, Creative & Professional Activities
- Nietzsche's Mirror: The World as Will to Power, (Rowman and Littlefield, 2001).
- "Themes of Exile in Thomas Mann's 'Voyage with Don Quixote'" (with Gene R. Pendleton) Cervantes 21 (2001).
- "Kierkegaard's Weanings," Philosophy Today 42 (1998).
- "Will to Power in Nietzsche's Published Works and the Nachlass," Journal of the History of Ideas 5 (1996).
- "The Underground Man: A Question of Meaning," Studies in the Novel 27 (1995).
- "On Making Nietzsche Consistent," Southern Journal of Philosophy 31 (1993).
- "Merleau-Ponty's Tacit Cogito," Man and World 23 (1990).
OFFICEDepartment of Philosophy
CONTACT INFOOops! There was a problem retrieving this person's contact information.
Please try again in a few minutes...