- GIS | Health & Hazards Lab
- City and Community Studies Initiative
- Center for Ecology and Natural Resource Sustainability
- Computational Social Science Lab
Areas of Study
- Cultural Geography
- Health and Medical Geography
- Physical Landscapes
- Political Geography
Scholarly, Creative & Professional Activities
Presentation at AAG 2011 - The Destruction of Homes in Pompeii as Relates to Class and Wealth
Presentation at East Lakes Conference 2011 - The Vegetation of Mt. Vesuvius, from 79 A.D. to 2010 A.D.
Presentation at East Lakes/West Lakes Conference 2012 - State Sponsered Life in Pompeii 79 A.D.
Presentation at Critical Geography Conference 2012 - Globalization of the Arab Spring Wasn't a Negative
American Association of Geographers