- GIS | Health & Hazards Lab
- City and Community Studies Initiative
- Center for Ecology and Natural Resource Sustainability
- Computational Social Science Lab
I received my MA in Geography from Kent State University and BA in Geography from SUNY New Paltz in 2010 with a minor in Environmental Studies. My interests include political and cultural geographies.
Scholarly, Creative & Professional Activities
- Tyner, James A. and Alex R. Colucci. “Bare Life, Dead Labor and Capital(ist) Punishment.” Accepted and Forthcoming in ACME: An International E- Journal for Critical Geographies.
- Tyner, James A. and Alex R. Colucci. "Interrogating the 'Interrogation' Fetish in Geography: Towards a Critical Interrogative Writing." Progress in Human Geography. doi:10.1177/0309132514530319
- Tyner, James A, Gabriela Brindis Alvarez, and Alex R. Colucci. 2012. “Memory and the Everyday Landscape of Violence in Post-Genocide Cambodia.” Social and Cultural Geography 13 (8): 853-871.
- Colucci, Alex R. 2012. Book Review of African Soccerscapes: How a Continent Changed the World's Game by Peter Alegi. Material Culture: the Journal of the Pioneer America Society 44 (2): 81-82
- Association of American Geographers
- Geography Graduate Student Association