- Career & Major Selection
- Graduate School Prep
- Internship Prep
- Job & Internship Search
- Testing (ACT, CLEP)
Services for Students and Alumni:
Career Services Center261 Schwartz Center
Job Postings & Employers
KSU Student Employment
HoursMonday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Call for an Appointment
Drop-In Career CounselingMonday - Friday
11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. & 2 - 4 p.m.
Career Services Center News
Teacher Interview DayPosted Apr. 8, 2014
Date: March 31, 2015 (Tuesday)
Time: 7:45 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Location: Kent Student Center Ballroom
Don't miss this opportunity to meet with representatives from school districts in Ohio and across the nation seeking educators for teaching and other position openings. Pre-registration IS REQUIRED for participation.
Students/alumni with disabilities requiring special accommodations should contact the Career Services Center recruiting staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-672-2360 at least two weeks prior to the event. We will review your request and make every effort to provide reasonable accommodations.
University Closure and Cancellation of Classes: If the university is closed due to inclement weather (see the Kent State Advisory Page), this event will not be held. If classes only have been cancelled, visit the Kent State Advisory Page for updates regarding the status of this event. If this event is cancelled, Career Services will communicate with employers, students and alumni regarding next-steps when the university reopens.
Students & Alumni
- REVIEW TIMELINE / CRITICAL DATES & REGISTER
- View and research schools attending
- Be aware of the Interview Cancellation Policy
- View tips to prepare and succeed at TID
- Practice your introduction and interviewing skills
- Wear professional attire and bring several copies of your polished resume
- REVIEW TIMELINE & REGISTER by Jan. 30, 2015 ($100/recruiter)
- Licensure Needs Form
- Directions & Maps to Kent Student Center & Lodging
- View additional recruiting services