- Career & Major Selection
- Graduate School Prep
- Internship Prep
- Job & Internship Search
- Testing (ACT, CLEP)
Services for Students and Alumni:
Career Services Center261 Schwartz Center
Job Postings & Employers
KSU Student Employment
HoursMonday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Call for an Appointment
Drop-In Career CounselingMonday - Friday
11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. & 2 - 4 p.m.
The interview is your chance to shine and an opportunity for both you and the employer to decide whether you are right for each other.
Remember, you don't get a second chance to make a great first impression!
"The mock interview was very helpful. I feel more confident and strongly recommend this to others"
- KSU Alumnus
- Frequently Asked Interview Questions and Top Teacher Interview Questions
- Behavior Based Interviewing and Sample Questions
- Handling Difficult Questions and Illegal/Improper Questions
- Questions to Ask the Interviewer
Practice On-Line or In-Person
Practice your interviewing skills online with Interview Stream. No webcam? Log in and go to Schedule Interviews to select a time to record your interview in a private room in the Career Services Center.
- Schedule an in-person, mock interview with a career counselor and receive constructive feedback. A polished resume and interview attire are required.