- About the College
- Faculty & Staff
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Program
- Academic Advising
- Admissions & Scholarships
- Director of Advancement
- Jobs, Co-ops & Internships
- News and Announcements
- CAEST Merchandise Store
- CAEST Student Reference Web Site
- 中文版-Chinese Version
Combined Bachelor and Masters Degree
Advantages of This ProgramSave time. You can enter the graduate program before you complete your undergraduate degree. Up to 12 credits of graduate hours can be applied to your undergraduate degree.
Save money. Up to 12 credits of graduate hours you pay apply to both undergraduate and graduate degrees.
Who is eligible?
Students with Junior or Senior standing who have achieved a GPA of one of the following may apply for the combined program:
- 3.50 after 60 semester hours
- 3.40 after 75 semester hours
- 3.30 after 90 semester hours
- 3.20 after 105 semester hours
Admission ProcessStudents interested in this program must complete the Combined program application.
Dr. John Duncan
Coordinator of Graduate Studies