2014 Spirit of Women in Business Conference
This year's conference is full of education and networking opportunities that will enhance the personal and professional development of today's business women. Along with two keynote speakers there will be sessions that will provide valuable insights and lessons that can be transferred into the workplace.
Session I (select from one of the following):
- Re-branding for your Organization's Success
- 3 Steps to More Productive Conversations
- Empowering Women to Take Control of Their Financial Future, to be Comfortable with Money, Investments, and Success
Session II (select from one of the following):
- Panel Discussion: Know Your Network
- Beyond the Donation: Serving Your Community as a Business Professional
- Emotional Intelligence - Four Agreements to Managing the Self
Session III (select from one of the following):
- Diversity at the Top of Corporate America
- Entrepreneurship: What Is It and Can I Do It?
- Becoming an Empowered Communicator