The Marketing major offers traditional classes and topic coverage for those students who want to be prepared for marketing management programs in the workforce. The curriculum provides students with flexibility to pursue a second major course of study, or to become more actively involved in student organizations.
Courses in the Marketing major include:
- Principles of Marketing
- Marketing Applications
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Research
- International Marketing
- Advertising and Promotion Management
- Personal Selling and Sales Management
- Seminar in Advanced Personal Selling
- Marketing Policies and Strategies
- Service, Retail and Web-based Marketing
* In addition to the courses above, Marketing majors are encourages to engage in hands-on learning by taking at least one Marketing internship. The internship can often be taken as an elective class for course credit.