- Executive MBA
- Executive MBA for Health Care Professionals
- Full-time MBA
- Part-time MBA
- Dual Degree MBA
- Masters of Science in Accounting
- Masters of Arts in Economics
- Contact Us
- Request More Information
Masters in Business Administration:
Admission into the Full-time MBA program is for fall semester only and is highly competitive. Since we limit our entering class size, applying early is highly recommended.
Applicants to the full-time MBA program must submit the following materials:
- Application form
- Application fee - $30 for domestic applicants and $70 for international applicants.
- Official transcripts - all applicants must have graduated from an accredited college or university. Official transcripts from all institutions attended must be sent to the Graduate Programs Office.
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) - official test scores from the GMAT must be sent directly to the Graduate Programs Office from Pearson VUE. For more information about the GMAT, please visit the web site at http://www.mba.com.
- Professional Resume - listing previous job experience and accomplishments.
- Letters of Recommendation - Three letters are required for full-time applicants. Recommendations are used to assess academic or job performance, and may be from either faculty or employers who can support the applicant's abilities.
- Statement of Goals and Objectives - written response to this essay question, used to assess career goals and written communication skills.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) - applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit scores for the TOEFL. Students who have studied in the United States for more than two years are not required to submit TOEFL scores. The minimum score requirement is 550 paper-based; 213 computer-based; or 79 Internet-based.
- Graduate Assistantship Application - merit-based Graduate Assistantships are available for full-time students. If you are interested in applying for this award, please complete the Graduate Assistantship application and return it by April 1 to the Graduate Programs Office at 475 Terrace Dr., Kent State University, Kent, OH 44242 or e-mail it to email@example.com .
The application and all supporting documentation must be received by one of the the deadlines listed below in order to be reviewed during that admission cycle:
|Application submitted by
||Decision Notification by||Program Deposit Due|
* Last deadline for international applicants, as well as for domestic applicants applying for graduate assistantship.