Jooyoun Park received a Ph.D. in Economics from the University if Michigan in 2009. Her teaching and research interests are in macroeconomics, international trade, and trade policy. Her research focuses on the labor market impacts of offshore outsourcing. Currently, she is working with the U.S. Census Bureau for the empirical investigation of the various impacts of offshore outsourcing on firm-level operations.
Scholarly, Creative & Professional Activities
- "The Cleansing Effect of Offshore Outsourcing in an Analysis of Employment"
- “Offshore Outsourcing and Employment in the US manufacturing sector"
- “Does Occupational Training by the Trade Adjustment Assistance Program Really Help Reemployment? Success Measured as Matching"
- Firm-level Responses to Offshore Outsourcing in the U.S. Manufacgturing Sector
- Trade Adjustment Assistants Program