2. Most years, there is also a CPA Review Course scholarship (same application process).
3. Scholarship awards range from $500 to $4,000; funds can be used in most cases for tuition, books, room and board, and other educational expenses.
4. Student eligibility:
- Undergraduate accounting majors who have at least finished ACCT 23020 (Intro to Financial Accounting) OR
- Graduate students in the MSA program
6. Generally, students with a 3.0 GPA or higher are eligible (lower GPAs might be acceptable for a few awards).
7. Academic merit, campus activities, financial need, diversity, military service, and other criteria are some of the criteria for various scholarships.
8. If awarded a scholarship, students need to attend scholarship banquet on Friday, April 25, 2014, from 5:30 - 9 p.m.