EMBA for Healthcare Professionals
- Concentrated 23-month program.
- Monthly weekend on-site classes and discussions supplemented by online classes, lectures, and blogging.
- Limited class size (maximum of 30) with careful selection of participants to ensure a wide variety of management and professional background and experience in healthcare.
- Comprehensive and participative approach to management study.
- The curriculum emphasizes leadership skills and integrates healthcare into all courses.
- Beginning residency in May of 2014 included in tuition.
- Full accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty.
- Class registration is a service that we provide to all admitted students.
- Textbooks and course materials covered by tuition and delivered to students in the classroom.