Want an Alternative to a Columbus, Ohio Healthcare Management MBA?
Are you looking to obtain a Columbus healthcare MBA?
Thanks to an innovative online/on-site teaching approach (where you will only meet once a month), the Executive MBA for Healthcare Professionals from Kent State will have you expanding your search.
What Sets Us Apart from Any Other Columbus Healthcare MBA?There are many qualities that make the Executive MBA for Healthcare Professionals the ideal educational choice for those in the industry, starting with the guarantee that completing the program will give you the tools needed to meet the demands and challenges that face today’s healthcare industry members. Other exceptional features of this MBA program include:
- AACSB accreditation (among the elite 15% of business schools with this accreditation)
- The ability to graduate in under two years
- Team teaching from both outstanding professors and leading healthcare professionals
- Small class sizes with healthcare topics integrated into every course
- An international business trip that explores global issues surrounding healthcare
Learn More about Your Columbus Healthcare MBA Alternative in an Information SessionWith a program that is structured to service seasoned healthcare professionals, building on the notion that students can learn from each other as well as from faculty members, the Executive MBA for Healthcare Professionals at Kent State University is the best option for those looking to take their careers to new heights.
To learn more about what makes this the perfect Columbus, Ohio healthcare management MBA alternative, be sure to contact us today.
Or, better yet, join us for an upcoming information session, where you will be able to meet with current students, faculty and alumni and learn more about:
- Admission criteria
- The application process
- The curriculum overview
- The program format and schedule
- International trip highlights and more