- Executive MBA
- Executive MBA for Health Care Professionals
- Full-time MBA
- Part-time MBA
- Dual Degree MBA
- Masters of Science in Accounting
- Masters of Arts in Economics
- Contact Us
- Request More Information
Masters in Business Administration:
Looking for the Best MBA Programs in USA
With a focused, comprehensive program that is designed specifically to help business professionals reach their ultimate goals, Kent State University has the ideal MBA program in the country.
There are many things that make up a successful MBA program.
For Kent State University’s Executive MBA program, its success is based on shaping a valuable, enriching education for professionals while still allowing them to work full-time.
And by the end of the program, success is also defined by how prepared our students are for management positions and other roles with significant responsibility in the corporate world.
What Else Makes Ours One of the Top MBA Programs in USA?There are many reasons as to why CEO Magazine has ranked our program as a Tier One program in North America for the past four years, including:
- AACSB accreditation
- The ability to graduate in as few as 18 months
- An alumni network of nearly 1,200 graduates employed throughout the world
- An international trip during the program that allows students to experience business at a global level
- Smaller class sizes (25-30) that truly allow students to participate and utilize their own knowledge and experiences
- The guarantee of a highly personalized education from an outstanding faculty
- An inclusive, hassle-free tuition that covers everything from books, parking and registration to the international business trip and more
Discover More About One of the Best MBA Programs in USAAt Kent State, we are dedicated to maximizing opportunities for interaction and the building of relationships. And once you graduate, you will take those relationships with you as you continue to work towards your goals.
To learn more, be sure to contact Kent State University today or join us for an upcoming information session.