LaunchPad Entrepreneur Sale Day
November 21st @ 8am-5pm
LaunchPad Office, First Floor Kent State Student Center
Blackstone LaunchPad is hosting a sale day for LaunchPad entrepreneurs in the LaunchPad office. Come on out to support your fellow students or, if you are an entrepreneur, complete the steps below and register to sell your product!
Sale Day Instructions
1. Be sure your business is legally organized. (i.e. Limited Liability Company, Corporation, Partnership, etc,.)
2. Obtain Transient Vendor's License
If you do not already have a transient vendor's license, you may go to the following link to create an Ohio Business Gateway profile and purchase one today:
3. Send us an email with a brief description of your business and the product or service you would like to sell. Be sure to let us know how your business is organized.
4. You may bring up to two posters and five fliers to be posted on the windows and inside of the Blackstone Launchpad office. You may also leave business cards in the office.
5. You are welcome to use a credit card reader such as Square. To receive a free Square credit card reader, you may go to squareup.com
6. Once the first two task have been completed, you may register for the Sale Day here.