- Blackboard Collaborate
- Wimba Transition
- Building Blocks (Add-Ons)
- Scantron File Converter
Blackboard Learn Tools:
- Technical Support
Helpdesk services are available 24/7 all year - including holidays.
The Tech Spot @ ResNet
Complete Computer Care for students, faculty and staff.
Visit The Tech Spot web site for services, hours and directions.
News and Announcements:
or visit the Wimba Transition link on the left-hand side.
Basic and Advanced Training Sessions.
Blackboard Learn NEW SP13 Features:
This upgrade now provides course instructors some newly added functionality to existing tools. Some of the highlights of these features that will be improved during this upgrade are outlined below. Changes to student interface and function are minimal. A detailed document with features and enhancements of the upgrade is available HERE.
- Test Enhancements - All questions are now retained in exported and imported tests, including questions from Questions Sets, Random Blocks, and Question Links. Test Availability Exceptions allow instructors to select one or more groups of students and make a number of exceptions to provide accommodations for extended time, etc. *Item Analysis provides statistics on overall test performance and on individual test questions.
- Inline Assignment Grading - This feature allows instructors to view student-submitted files "inline" in the web browser window without having to download the file and open it in an external application. Supported document types that can be converted are Word (.doc, .docx), PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx), Excel (.xls, .xlsx), and PDF (.pdf).
- Redesigned Discussions - thread detail page has been redesigned while maintaining all current functionality. Instructors now can require students to first post to a forum before they can see other students' posts.
- New and Improved Calendar - Faculty and students can view institution level, course, and personal events in a color coded calendar view. Users can create recurring events by selecting the Repeat check box.
- Improved Content Editor - Enhanced math formula editing capabilities also supports the editing and display of LaTeX formulas. Improved text formatting options.