- Fall: December 15
- Spring and Summer: We do not accept applications for these terms.
- Does this program consider applications after the posted deadline?: NO
- English Proficiency: 100 iBT TOEFL / 7.0 IELTS
- GRE: successful applicants typically provide scores above the 50th percentile. The average is around the 70th percentile.
- Academic records*
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Statement of goals - include relevant research experience, if any, and the area(s) of study in which you are most interested.
- A resume is optional but can be helpful to an application.
When submitting items by mail, please address them to:
Office of Global Education
106 Van Campen Hall
625 Loop Road
Kent, OH 44242-0001
Or, you can email them as PDF attachments to email@example.com.
Our institution code for GRE and TOEFL scores is: 1367
A department code is not required.
http://www.kent.edu/global | +1-330-672-7980
*Please contact International Admissions with any questions regarding this requirement or visit their policy here.
Conditional Admission Policy
Does this program consider applicants for conditional admission when ...
- applicants lack an IELTS or TOEFL score: NO
- applicants have a lower IELTS/TOEFL score than that required for full admission: NO, unless they are part of an international scholarship program such as Fulbright.
- applicants unable to take the GRE in their home country: YES - however, please contact the program in advance if this is the case.
Listed below are sites that you will find useful for learning about Kent State. If you have any questions about information contained in these sites, or the application process, please visit the "How to Apply" link on the Web site front page or contact the Director.
- Application Process for International Students
- International Student and Scholar Services
- Office of Global Education
- Wikipedia - About Kent, OH