Skip Navigation
*To search for student contact information, login to FlashLine and choose the "Directory" icon in the FlashLine masthead (blue bar).

Post-Undergraduate Students

If you have already earned a bachelor's degree A post-undergraduate is a student who has already earned a bachelor's degree and who wants to take additional undergraduate coursework at Kent State. If you received your bachelor's degree from Kent State University and have not attended any other institution since leaving Kent State, you do not need to apply for admission; you can simply contact the Registrar's Office at 330-672-3131 for current enrollment/registration information.

How to apply You can apply online or request a paper application by contacting the Admissions Office at 330-672-2444 or at 1-800-988-5368.

If you do not want to complete another undergraduate degree, you will need to send us a transcript only from the college or university from which you obtained your bachelor's degree.

If you intend to complete another undergraduate degree at Kent State
, you will need to forward transcripts from all colleges and universities attended to the Admissions Office. A $40 application fee is also part of the process. This application fee is waived for Kent State graduates.