Undergraduate Freshman Application
Undergraduate Degree : Freshman Application
To complete the application process a graduate applicant MUST review this list in order to gather necessary application materials prior to applying. In addition to saving time and paper, students who apply online will also be able to check their application status by using the log in and personal identification number (PIN) established when starting the online application.
- The application is divided into multiple sections to allow you the option of completing the application in one session or in multiple sessions. Click the "Finish Later" button to save portions of the application you have already completed.
- To return to complete the application at a later time, just enter your Login and PIN.
- To check your application status, click the "Check the Status of an Existing Application" button found on this page. Remember you will need your original Login and PIN to securely check your status.
- Submit your nonrefundable application fee by using a credit card or checking account.
- Submit your official high school transcript or GED score report.
- ACT/SAT score (Not required if you have been out of high school for 3 or more years or if you are over the age of 21.)
- If you have postsecondary enrollment option credit (for those who completed college coursework while in high school) you need to send an official college or university transcript as soon as you have completed the coursework .
- Be aware of any special admission requirements for your major.
Thank you for reviewing the undergraduate applicant requirements tip sheet. Please submit your application.