Graduate Transient Application
Graduate Degree : Transient Application
To complete the application process a graduate applicant MUST review this list in order to gather necessary application materials prior to applying. In addition to saving time and paper, students who apply online will also be able to check their application status by using the log in and personal identification number (PIN) established when starting the online application.
- This classification is for graduate students in good standing from other universities who want to take course work from Kent State University.
- There is a $15 nonrefundable application fee. You will be prompted to submit payment via the online application.
- You will be prompted to select the academic unit (College of The Arts, College of Communication and Information, etc.) of your intended coursework. Further information can be found in the Graduate Programs Listing.
- Once you have completed your portion of the online application, you will be prompted to print the form to be completed by the dean of your graduate school. This section will be indicated on the form.
- The completed form should be sent to:
Division of Graduate Studies
650 Hilltop Drive
Kent State University
Kent, OH 44242
- After you have been notified of your acceptance as a transient student, you may register for graduate credit.
- At the end of the semester for which a transient student is admitted, the admission will be inactivated. Note that transient status is limited to the term for which admission has been granted. However, you may register in subsequent semesters upon submission of a new Transient Student Application Form.
Thank you for reviewing the graduate applicant requirements tip sheet. Please submit your application.