- 15th Day
Where can I find data about faculty? (limited access)
- RCM Spreadsheets - Colleges and Departments have been provided with various levels of detail regarding RCM.
- To assist with planning and analysis a detailed database is provided that contains income and expense information on each student sitting in every class. This database is available to the colleges through their Business Officer. Click here to see a sample of the type of information that is available.
- A budget worksheet is also available for colleges and departments to use in planning and tracking revenues and expenditures. This tool is available through the College Business Officer. Click here to see a sample of the budget worksheet.
- Year-End Fund Balances: See your College Business Officer.
- COGNOS - Monthly Expenses: See your College Business Officer.
- Enrollment Projection Tool - This worksheet is used by colleges and departments to estimate enrollment for the next academic year. Fordetails, see your College Business Officer. An example of the enrollment projection tool is shown here.
- Break Even Analysis - This tool is used to estimate the number of enrollments needed for a program to "break even" under the RCM model.There are many assumptions in this tool and can only be used for planning - it does not provide the actual RCM revenues and expenses.Contact your College Business Officer for more details.
- Noel-Levitz Satisfaction-Priorities Interpretive Guide 2005
- Student Satisfaction Inventory Interpretive Guide 2005
- Graduate Surveys
- College Forecast Worksheets: These worksheets are provided by the colleges to the Academic Affairs Budget Office and are used tobuild the enrollments and revenues for the upcoming fiscal year. Contact your College Business Officer for more details.
Back to Home Page