Skip Navigation
*To search for student contact information, login to FlashLine and choose the "Directory" icon in the FlashLine masthead (blue bar).

Tax Forms

To Update Your Federal and State Withholdings Online

  1. Sign onto "FlashLine"
  2. Click on "My HR" tab at top of page under "Employment Details" 
  3. Choose "Personal Information"
  4. Click on grey "Employee" tab
  5. Click on "Tax Forms" for the following forms:
    1. W-4 Tax Exemptions or Allowances
    2.  Ohio Tax Exemptions or Allowances
    3. Electronic W-2 Consent
    4. W-2 Wage and Tax Statement
    5. W-2c Corrected Wage and Tax Statement
    6. T-4 Statement of Remuneration Paid