Faculty & Staff
Kent State University consistently wins awards for being a great place to work. The Employers Research Council has named Kent State University to the NorthCoast 99, one of the 99 great workplaces for top talent in Northeast Ohio several times, while the Chronicle of Higher Education has recently honored Kent State on its "Great Colleges to Work For" list.
Kent State continues to be recognized locally and nationally because of the unique skills, diverse talents, knowledge and “above and beyond” effort of faculty and staff. In return, Kent State offers many services and resources to assist its employees in their professional and personal development.
The College of Communication and Information has a highly talented faculty who are committed to excellence in education.
College of Communication and Information Faculty and Staff:
* AnnMarie LeBlanc, Prof. and Interim Dean, email@example.com
* LuEtt Hanson, Assoc. Prof. and Associate Dean, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Matt Rollyson, Assistant Dean, email@example.com
* Jody Boles, Adminstrative Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Pearle Bower, Special Assistant, email@example.com
* Janet Cash, Business Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Kristen Chorba, Ph.D., Assoc. Instructional Designer, email@example.com
* Kristin Dowling, Business Manager, IdeaBase, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Olivia Edwards, Special Assistant, email@example.com
* Christopher Hallahan, User Experience Designer, IdeaBase/CCI firstname.lastname@example.org
* Ben Hollis, Ph.D., Sr. Instructional Designer, email@example.com
* Christine Isenberg, Director of Advancement, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Jennifer Kramer, Director of Public Relations and Marketing Communications, email@example.com
* Audrey Lingenfelter, RCM Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cathy Zingrone, Director of Recruitment and Curriculum Services, email@example.com
* Marianne Warzinski, Academic Program Director, CCI Commons, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Don Wicks, Prof. and Coordinator of Doctoral Education, email@example.com
CCI Kent State Advising Staff:
* Michael Bell, COMM Advising Coord., firstname.lastname@example.org
* Lorie Hopp, COMM Academic Advisor, email@example.com
* Amanda Leu, COMM Academic Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Amy Wilkens, JMC Advising Coord., email@example.com
* Samantha Woolverton, JMC Academic Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Beth Lattimer, JMC Advising Secretary, email@example.com
* Sara Morato, CCI Study Abroad/VCD Advising Coord., firstname.lastname@example.org
* Vince Giles, VCD Academic Advisor, email@example.com
Full-time Faculty in CCI Schools:
School of Communication Studies:
* Paul Haridakis, Prof. and Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Michael Beam, Asst. Prof.
* Jeffrey Child, Assoc. Prof. and Assoc. Director
* Rebecca Cline, Prof.
* Joelle Cruz, Asst. Prof.
* Suzy D'Enbeau, Asst. Prof.
* Rozell Duncan, Asst. Prof.
* Nichole Egbert, Assoc. Prof.
* Catherine Goodall, Asst. Prof.
* Jihyun Kim, Asst. Prof.
* Mei-Chen Lin, Assoc. Prof.
* Jennifer McCullough, Asst. Prof.
* Janet Meyer, Assoc. Prof.
* Carolyn Offutt, Asst.. Prof.
* James Ponder, Asst. Prof.
* Rekha Sharma, Asst. Prof.
* David Trebing, Asst. Prof.
COMM Regional Facility
* Laurie Bentley, Asst. Prof., (Ashtabula)
* Bei Cai, Assoc. Prof. (Stark)
* Alice Crume, Asst. Prof. (Tuscarawas)
* Erin Hollenbaugh, Assoc. Prof. (Stark)
* Jeff Nelson, Assoc. Prof. (Trumbull)
* Lisa Waite, Assoc. Lecturer (Stark)
* Carolyn Webber, Asst. Prof. (Stark)
School of Journalism and Mass Communication:
* Thor Wasbotten, Professor and Director, email@example.com
* Luke Armour, Asst. Prof.
* Evan Bailey, Asst. Prof.
* Greg Blase, Assoc. Prof.
* John Butte, Practictioner in Residence
* Candace Perkins Bowen, Assoc. Prof.
* Fran Collins, Assoc. Prof.
* Danielle Coombs, Assoc. Prof. and Assoc. Director
* Michele Ewing, Assoc. Prof.
* David Foster, Asst. Prof.
* Jeff Fruit, Professor
* Mark Goodman, Prof., Knight Chair
* Gary Hanson, Prof.
* Karl Idsvoog, Assoc. Prof.
* Cheryl Kushner, Asst. Prof.
* Jan Leach, Assoc. Prof.
* David LaBelle, Lecturer
* Jacqueline Marino, Assoc. Prof.
* Stefanie Moore, Assoc. Prof.
* Joe Murray, Assoc. Prof.
* Tim Roberts, Lecturer
* Ann Schierhorn, Prof.
* Eugene Shelton Jr., Assoc. Prof.
* William Sledzik, Assoc. Prof.
* David Smeltzer, Assoc. Prof.
* Stephanie Smith, Lecturer
* Federico Subervi, Prof.
* A. Bennett Whaley, Asst. Prof.
* Traci Williams, Assoc. Lecturer
* Susan Zake, Asst. Prof.
* Wendy Wardell, Lecturer
* Chance York, Asst. Prof.
JMC Regional Facility
* Beth Butler, Asst. Prof. (Stark)
* Mitch McKenney, Asst. Prof (Stark)
School of Library and Information Science:
* Jeff Fruit, Prof. and Interim Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Denise Bedford, Asst. Prof. (Goodyear Professor)
* Greg Byerly, Assoc. Prof.
* Thomas Froehlich, Prof.
* Karen Gracy, Assoc. Prof.
* Lala Hajibayova, Asst. Prof.
* Sara Meghan Harper, Assoc. Prof.
* Christine Hudak, Prof.
* Frank Lambert, Asst. Prof.
* Kiersten Latham, Asst. Prof.
* Marianne Martens, Asst. Prof.
* Rebecca Meehan, Asst. Prof.
* Mary Anne Nichols, Assoc. Lecturer
* David Robins, Assoc. Prof.
* Dan Roland, Asst. Prof.
* Athena Salaba, Assoc. Prof. and Assoc. Director
* Paul Sherman, Asst. Prof.
* Catherine Smith, Asst. Prof.
* Don Wicks, Assoc. Prof.
* Marcia Lei Zeng, Prof.
* Yin Zhang, Prof.
* Belinda Boon, Asst. Prof. (Columbus)
SLIS Regional Facility
* Nancy Lensenmeyer, Lecturer (Columbus)
* Miriam Matteson, Asst. Prof. (Columbus)
School of Visual Communication Design:* Sanda Katila, Prof. and Acting Director, email@example.com
* Jessica Barness, Asst. Prof.
* Jillian Coorey, Asst. Prof.
* Christopher Darling, Asst. Prof.
* Douglas Goldsmith, Asst. Prof
* Joan Inderhees, Assoc. Lecturer
* Jaime Kennedy, Assoc. Prof.
* Larrie King, Asst. Prof. and Glyphix Creative Director
* David Middleton, Assoc. Prof.
* Aoife Mooney, Asst. Prof.
* Chris Ransom, Assoc. Prof.
* Valora Renicker, Assoc. Prof.
* Gretchen Rinnert, Asst. Prof.
* Ken Visocky O'Grady, Assoc. Prof. and Assoc. Director