Welcome to Undergraduate Academic Advising!
Here you will find all the helpful information needed to answer your questions regarding advising, academic policy, graduation, and departmental info. If you have further questions, please call us at 330-672-2062.
Schedule an Appointment- YOUR OPTIONS HAVE CHANGED
- Click Here if you are in the CAS Residential Learning Communities to meet with Ms. Clement in 120 Wright Hall.
- Click Here to see a College academic advisor in 105 Bowman Hall.
Advising in Arts and Sciences is primarily by appointment. Please click on ONLY ONE link above to schedule an appointment. Students may make an appointment up to two weeks in advance. The office also offers "Quick Question" advising for students with short (five minute) questions.
If the schedule is full, please try again after midnight when the next day's appointments (in the two-week window) become available.
- Advising FAQs
- Academic Forgiveness
- Advising Glossary
- Advising Staff
- Ask an Advisor
- Bachelor of Integrative Studies Program (BIS)
- Career Resources for students
- DKS-Pillars of Academic Success
- Faculty Advisors
- Foreign Language requirement
- Graduation- What do students need to do?
- Monitor my progress towards graduation (KAPS and GPS)
- Office Hours/Info.
- Preparing for Advising
- NEW Required Advising policy for Summer and Fall 2012 admits
- Transfer/Transitioning Student Information