Support the College
REASONS TO SUPPORT THE COLLEGE:
- You want to give back. Kent State's College of Arts and Sciences made a difference in your life and you want to give something back in return.
- You want to pay it forward. You received financial aid as a student or you benefited from a study abroad opportunity or an exceptional program such as the Washington Program in National Issues (WPNI). You want the next generation to have similar opportunities
- You know that an Arts and Sciences degree is the key to a solid foundation. You are passionate about the value of an Arts and Sciences education and want to do your part to make sure the College stays strong.
- You are Kent State proud! You remember your years as an Arts and Sciences major as a time of hard work, active learning, opportunity and fun. You are proud of your degree and want to help Kent continue its mission of offering a quality education to all students.
HOW TO DONATE TO THE PROGRAM:
Ways to Give:
Kent State University's Ways to Give page describes how to give a gift by check, through an employer matching program (make your gift count even more!), through payroll deduction (Kent State employees only), or as a bequest in the memory of a loved one.
Making a donation by credit card:
- Click here- "Make your online gift now"
- To directly support the College of Arts and Sciences, you must designate the gift in support of the College.
- In Step 3 "Designate your GIft", select "Let me decide where to designate my gift", then select "College of Arts & Sciences" or if you'd like to be more specific, select "Other" at the bottom of the list and type the name of the department/program in the box.