Skip Navigation
*To search for student contact information, login to FlashLine and choose the "Directory" icon in the FlashLine masthead (blue bar).

Useful Forms for Current Students

  • Apply to Graduate
    Always due by the first Friday in the semester in which you intend to graduate. Application is now made online.

  • Reapply to Graduate
    If you need to change your graduation date to a later semester. Again, this is now done online.

  • Get approval to register at KSU for a graduate course you will take at Akron U., Cleveland State U., or Youngstown State U
    Approval for Acceptance of Graduate Coursework at Northeast Ohio Public Universities

  • Apply for Essay Topic Approval. You need to complete this form and submit it to the Program Director before you can register for AS 61098.
    Essay Topic Approval Form

  • Transfer to/from another degree program or major within the College of A&S at KSU
    Change of Degree and/or Major

  • Transfer to/from another degree program or major in a different College within KSU
    Change of College

  • Apply for the combined BA/MLS program (in addition to graduate application procedure)
    You'll find the application form for the Combined BA/MLS at the bottom of the right column on this page.

  • Apply to re-enter the MLS program following 2 or more semesters without taking KSU coursework (this reactivates your file)
    You'll find the application form for Graduate Re-enrollment at the top of the left column on this page.

  • Master of Liberal Studies students now use the new and much simplified Style Guide for Arts and Sciences theses, with one exception, the Title Page. For this, consult the Director.

  • Deadlines for those planning to finish up their degree at the end of this semester
    December 2014