CAED Master of Landscape Architecture Open House
Join us at the open house to learn more about CAED's exciting new Master of Landscape Architecture program!
Kent State University Cleveland Urban Design Collaborative
1309 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland
Saturday, June 28th, 2014
11:00 - 12:00 Program presentation and tour of CUDC facilities
12:00-12:15 Graduate students discuss experience/studio culture
12:15 - 1:00 Lunch with faculty/students/professionals
1:00 - 1:45 Professional Panel - NE Ohio as a landscape laboratory
1:45 - 2:00 Q & A
2:00 Walking tour of recent Cleveland LA projects (optional)
Perk Park / New Mall / Eastman Reading Garden – approximately 2 mile circuit
Please reserve your place for this event before June 25, 2014:
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW! or call 330-672-3765
Master of Landscape Architecture I
Master of Landscape Architecture II
GETTING TO THE CUDC:
The CUDC is conveniently located on the Euclid Corridor bus rapid transit HealthLine, which connects Public Square to East Cleveland. The East 14th Street station is right outside our front door. Go to the RTA website to find the full public transit schedule and route maps.
The CUDC is located at 1309 Euclid Avenue in Downtown Cleveland's Playhouse Square District (*see map below). There is limited on-street parking in the vicinity, with most spots found along Huron Road and at the intersection of East 12th Street and Chester Avenue. The neighborhood is richly supplied with commercial parking lots and garages, though prices fluctuate with the onset of any major event.
- From the East (Lake County, etc.): Take I-90 west and use the Chester Ave. exit. Turn right at Chester Ave., turn left at E. 21st St., then turn right at Euclid Ave.
- From the Southeast (Kent, Youngstown): Take 480 west to 77 north and use the E. 22nd St./E. 14th St. exit. Turn left (north) on E. 14th St., then turn left at Euclid Ave.
- From the South (Akron): Take I-77 north and use the E. 22nd St./E. 14th St. exit. Turn left (north) on E. 14th St., then turn left at Euclid Ave.
- From the Southwest (Hopkins Airport, Columbus, Medina, Oberlin): Take I-71 north to 90 east and use the Chester Ave. exit. Turn right (east) on Chester Ave., take first right onto E. 30th St., then take first right onto Euclid Ave.
- From the West (Lorain, Elyria, Toledo): Take I-90 east and use the Chester Ave. exit. Turn right (east) on Chester Ave., take the first right onto E. 30th St., then take the first right onto Euclid Ave.